- Volunteer physicians, nurses, pharmacists and lab technicians staff the Night Clinic.
- The Clinic sees patients on Tuesday nights from 6:00pm- 8:30pm and on Thursdays from 9:00am till 4:00pm.
- New patients are assigned to the Community Free Clinic by the Community Care Plan office starting in January 2011. Patients who qualify for the Community Care Plan are Cabarrus County residents without insurance and with household income < = 125% of Federal poverty.
- Cabarrus County Department of Social Services provides eligibility screening services at 1303 S. Cannon Blvd, Kannapolis, Monday through Friday from 8am till 4pm. Prospective patients will need to take two (2) proofs of Cabarrus County residency, photo id and documentation of household income for the most recent month in order to apply for the Community Care Plan at the Cabarrus County Department of Social Services.
- The Clinic provides free lab tests with LabCorp donating processing.
- Specialty referrals and diagnostic referrals to the hospital are available.
- A staff physician or extender provides follow-up on lab results and referral reports.
- A monthly dental extraction referral clinic is also offered. Appointments for this clinic are accepted on the first Tuesday of each month starting at 9:15am. The dental referral clinic is normally held on the second Tuesday night of each month. Dentists in our community accept referrals for extractions through this clinic.
- The Community Free Clinic collaborates with Cabarrus Community Health Centers to properly label patient assistance program medications to their uninsured patients. Approximately 200 patients are served through this collaboration.
- The Community Care Plan Pharmacy Program was established in 2001 and provides medications to patients seen as charity care by area physicians. Physicians see these patients in their offices and the Clinic provides medications and diabetic supplies that are not covered by the Walmart $4 formulary. More than 500 patients receive medications or diabetic supplies through this program.